Benzene is a clear, colorless liquid with a sweetish aromatic smell used as a laboratory chemical.
Observe strict safety precautions and have a properly ventilated work-space.
- Found in crude oil, paints, and gasoline
- OSHA PEL: TWA 1 ppm STEL 5 ppm
- NIOSH REL: TWA 0.1 ppm STEL 1 ppm
- Highly flammable
- May cause dizziness and headaches
- OSHA Occupational Chemical Database
- Laboratory Chemical Safety Summary
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards
- Cameo Chemical Datasheet
Sold individually, as a pack of 5, or a pack of 10
All purchases include analysis and report from our accredited Industrial Hygiene laboratory