Acetic Acid is a colorless liquid at room temperature. It smells sour like vinegar and is used as a laboratory chemical.
Observe strict precautions and have a properly ventilated work-space.
- Many laboratory uses, such as a cleaning solvent, a dye, and additive to paints.
- OSHA PEL: TWA 10 ppm (25 mg/m3)
- NIOSH REL: TWA 10 ppm (25 mg/m3) ST 15 ppm (37 mg/m3)
- OSHA Occupational Chemical Database
- Laboratory Chemical Safety Summary
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards
- Cameo Chemical Datasheet
Sold individually, as a pack of 5, or a pack of 10
All purchases include analysis and report from our accredited Industrial Hygiene laboratory